Terms and Conditions for All Purchase Orders
Terms and conditions for purchase order: This order contains items that are going to be used for our aerospace customers.
By accepting this purchase order, the supplier is responsible for:
• Notifying Swanda Aerospace, LLC when non-conformances are detected on its products, during receipt, processing or dispatch.
• Obtaining Swanda Aerospace, LLC approval for the disposition of non-conforming product.
• Notifying SWANDA AEROSPACE, LLC on any changes in product, process, changes of suppliers related to SWANDA AEROSPACE, LLC products, changes of manufacturing facility location, for approval as deemed necessary by SWANDA AEROSPACE, LLC personnel.
• The supplier must have access to the latest revision of specifications and standards contained in the purchase order and attachments.
• Flowing down to the supply chain the applicable requirements of this Purchase Order.
• Retaining processing and inspection records for 7 years from the date of this PO.
• Providing evidence that the supplier is in compliance with all requirements stated on the PO such as personnel qualification as applicable.
• Ensuring that standards and specifications referenced on the PO are to the latest revision available on the market, unless otherwise specified on the PO.
• Providing right of access to SWANDA AEROSPACE, LLC personnel, our customers or regulatory authorities, to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order and to all applicable levels.
• Agreeing that verification activities performed by the SWANDA AEROSPACE, LLC , SWANDA AEROSPACE, LLC ’s customer or representative will not be used as evidence of effective control of quality and does not absolve the suppliers of its responsibility to continually provide acceptable products, and comply with all requirements.