Our goal is to deliver a high-quality product on time and within budget to all our customers. To ensure consistent quality results, Swanda has invested heavily in hiring, training, fabrication procedures, and independent monitoring.
Compliance with stringent U.S. Navy tolerances and specifications have developed a culture of careful attention to detail, supplemented by a range of certifications including specialized processes such as weld-spatter control, thermal management, corrosion prevention, ultra-precision fabrication, and high-performance welding processes. Our welding quality control is optimized for detection of issues such as thermal stress and small debris.
Swanda has the resources, processes, and systems in place to ensure reliability and accountability in our design, fabrication quality, project management, and our administrative, financial, and information management tools.
CERTIFICATIONS & COMPLIANCE
- ASME R and U design compliant
- API 560 and API 582 design compliant
- AWS welding codes compliant
- HUBZone Certified: registrant of a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), supporting urban and rural communities through employment and property location.
- SBA Certified: registrant of the Central Contractor Registration Systems (CCR), the System for Award Management (SAM), and the Online Representation and Certifications Application (ORCA)
- DCAA Compliant Administrative Systems
- ISNetworld member
The Swanda team understands the value and importance of documentation submittals and recordkeeping. We have a proven track record of compliance with complex document control requirements for project management, administrative and financial documents for government contracts, especially for military installations.
We hire outside consultants on a regular basis to ensure utilization of latest administrative technology and are proud of the systems and controls we put in place to manage simple and complex projects alike.