Our facilities include state-of-the-art computerized fabrication equipment, ensuring the timely completion of projects without excessive reliance on outside contractors. We can machine diverse shapes of metal including custom light gauge to heavy plate in a variety of materials, including carbon steel, 300 and 400 series stainless steel, Inconel, Hastelloy copper, duplex steel, Monel 400, Alloy 20, and aircraft Alloys.
Our impressive in-house transportation capability enables prompt delivery of project components and supplies to the job site. Swanda’s financial capabilities and bulk purchasing power ensure the inventory and value-pricing of materials, including specialized products.
Other services may be available to meet your specific project needs. Please contact us for more information.
FABRICATION AND MACHINING CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- CNC laser and plasma cutting
- Tube bending
OUR FABRICATION CAPABILITIES AND COMPLIANCE INCLUDE:
- Certification in AS9100, ASQ 9001:2000 Quality Systems-Aerospace-Model for Quality Assurance in Design, Development, Production, Installation and Servicing
- Design compliance with ASME R and U codes
- Design compliance with API 560 and API 582 codes
- AWS and ASME code welding
- Certified welding inspection
- UT, MT, PT & VT Inspection (level 3)
- Sandblasting, corrosion lining, coating
WELDING CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gas Metal Arch Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Shield Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)