Swanda provides custom-designed and engineered products, in-house fabrication, project management, installation services, and everything in between through a diversified technical group comprised of highly skilled draftsmen, engineers, and quality control experts. From concept to fulfillment, we have developed a culture of careful attention to detail and compliance to stringent tolerances and specifications.
Our team of experts has the capability to deliver fully integrated engineering services to both standalone systems and complete turnkey solutions throughout installations. With accessible, single lines of communications, we ensure effective communication with our customers and can immediately tackle any design engineering changes to minimize schedule impact.
Whether the objective is to create a new system or to redesign and retrofit an existing one, we take pride in providing specialized solutions to our main areas of expertise and technical services to any size project.
ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Design and Fabrication Conformance to Specified Codes & Vessel Stamping
- Code Calculations and Design Validation
- 2D Concept and Fabrication Drawings
- 3D Modeling & Detailing on SolidWorks
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Motion Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
- Process & Instrumentation (P&ID)
- Piping System Design
- Instrumentation Selection and Specification
- Ancillary Equipment Specification and Supply
- Technical Manuals
- HAZOP Capabilities
- Hot & Cold Startup Assistance
- Project Management, Licensed Mechanical Contractors and Professional Engineers on Staff